We offer Sea & Inland Ash Scattering / Burial Service
for cremated remains everyday of the week between 9 am to 6 pm.
Waterborne transport is acquired from either Changi Point Ferry Terminal or Marina South Pier. The locations and transport type are dependent upon the size of the group attending the service.
For a smaller group of < 10 individuals, a Bumboat will be chartered from Changi Point Ferry Terminal (51 Lor Bekukong, Singapore 499172).
While for lager group of up to >12 individuals, an air-conditioned yacht will be chartered from Marina South Pier (31 Marina Coastal Drive, Singapore 018988).
Inland Ash Scattering Service at Choa Chu Kang (Garden of Peace)
Garden of Peace is the next option in line with scattering of cremated remains.
The ash scattering garden at the Choa Chu Kang Cemetery Complex adopts an open garden concept, with designated lanes for walkways and ash scattering. It is a secular facility open to all religious faiths, and has the following features:
- Boundary shrubs and vegetation have been planted to clearly demarcate the garden boundary and provide sufficient privacy
- Landscaping and greenery have been used to create a peaceful, serene garden setting, to provide a dignified and respectful environment for ash scattering
- Ash scattering lanes are separated and have been designed intentionally to accord families with privacy
- Ash scattering lanes have been designed to allow ashes to naturally percolate into the soil underneath
- User-friendly features, such as wheelchair access and seating areas, are provided for families to gather, view, and participate in the ash scattering process
- To maintain a clean and serene environment and the secular nature of the garden, religious ceremonies or rites, such as the burning of joss sticks, food offerings, playing of instruments or music, will not be permitted within the garden
- Visitors or next-of-kin can utilise the prayer facility near the North Gate at the Garden of Peace, to conduct any simple rites
Contact us or WhatsApp us at 8122 - 6122 / 8038 8968 https://www.bestinsingapore.co/best-sea-burial-singapore/