(i) Low costWHY pay more?
Low cost does not mean inferior quality. We strive to keep costs down so that our clients benefit. We are able to achieve this by:
- We do not have any high fixed overheads (inventory, storage, almost NIL costly advertisements)
- Transparent and nett pricing
- Recommend only what is required, with no extra ‘add-ons’ (However, we are able to customise according to the family’s wishes)
- Source from multiple suppliers
- We strongly encourage pre-planning, as this inevitably avoids unnecessary costs as compared when death occurs. Of course, there is peace of mind in doing so!
- We are able to work within your budget.
- We do the work ourselves!
As our name suggests, while bereavement is a time of mourning, we do not forget to celebrate the lives well-lived by the deceased. We are able to provide different themes to cater for the different personalities of the deceased. For example, customising the funeral wakes according to the passion(s) of the deceased, like sports, colour themes,etc...
Let us not forget that the souls of the departed are en-route to Heaven. In this regard, our heavily religious underpinnings will allow us to offer our prayers for the deceased to be with God in eternal bliss, where there is no suffering, pain or sickness, only everlasting joy.
“Eternal Rest Grant Upon Them, and Let Perpetual Light shine onto them. May the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.”
(iv) We give the Control BACK To U!
We acknowledge that in the funeral industry, there are a lot of unknowns. We strive to provide you with perfect knowledge in this regard.
(v) Pre-Planning Is KEY!
Envision having full control of how your own funeral turns out.
(vi) We are Christians!
As practicing Christians ourselves and having a network of affiliations, we strongly believe that a fellow Christian is in the best position to take care of the bereavement matters of our own brothers and sisters in Christ.
“Do to others as you would have them do to you.” (Luke 6:31)
(vii) We journey with you
We journey with you and your families in this difficult time. Our service does not end at cremation or burial. 'We will always keep you in our prayers'. We seek long-term relationships with you.
‘Journeying with you!’
Speak to us now! 8122 6122 (Nicholas Raj) or 8781 1218 (Joseph Heng)